Thursday, February 8, 2007

Watch The Swing Move At The YMcA

Saturday, January 27, 2007
Central YMCA Honolulu, Hawaii
Also William C. Macket Memorial YMCA





Stays in the mix


Saturday, January 27, 2007

Central YMCA Honolulu, Hawaii
Also William C. Macket Memorial YMCA, Stays in the mix




I am told by YMCA Desk Clerk Maintenance will swap out your key with an old one taken from a room that had it's lock replaced. I am assured by the manager of the desk it will not be a swapped out key but a new lock and key.

The maintenance man "changes" the lock. I notice it is the same key I had for the previous 4 yrs. I ask for another change. This gives me another lock and key, different this time but the key doesn't look new.

The reason for this is I have noticed inconsequential things missing from my room. Finally I report a bowl missing this past Saturday. Could this be a build up to something Bigger? Something more valuable than a bowl. Never did the culprit touch a radio, 3 suit cases (small, medium, and large) a bicycle, CD player, tapes and other things of more value than what was taken.

P.S. There's a new "floor hopper" on the 5th floor. Can anyone spot her?

No comments: